Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    Semi-pro poker player Myster1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Stone Mountain, GA
    Posts
    2,350

    Default Erykah Badu nude in new video



    .

    Her or a body double, you make the call.


  2. #2
    WHAT?
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    A-Town...by way of Charlotte
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    i think it's just the other girl in the video. Not badu.

    lol@how fast I clicked this post

    lol@what every dude whose seen pron is thinking from 3:48 on.
    I never know what to put in these things.

  3. #3
    BosS of All Bosses Acid The Great's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    6th Sphere of Hell
    Posts
    29,267

    Default

    appears to be her but there was never any full body shots so i dunno.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    he's the only person on this planet who takes himself seriously... even his parents are probably like... Vic, STFU and sit down.

  4. #4
    Semi-pro poker player Myster1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Stone Mountain, GA
    Posts
    2,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tone5000 View Post
    lol@what every dude whose seen pron is thinking from 3:48 on.
    I know, right!


  5. #5
    The Producer Peezey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    My guess is that it isn't her. Mainly because I don't take her for a hardwood floors kind of gal.

  6. #6
    OK........ del liger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philly!
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Her sister.

  7. #7
    Persona don dada Machete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    A-T-L
    Posts
    10,304

    Default

    definitely not her.

    and

    Quote Originally Posted by tone5000 View Post
    lol@how fast I clicked this post

  8. #8
    i'm not t3h ghei. fuq u gliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    back around 99, the first time i lived in japan, me and the girl e-beezy had a "special" relationship. this was still the ankh/bohemian badu days so nobody really knew what kind of curves she really had.

    anyways, when she would fly out to asia for promotion or performances, she would always make sure to stop in oki to pay visit to your boy. at the time she was starting to fuck with common. i always had respect for the dude so we kept it on the low. non-the-less, it's a man's world and if you can't please your woman then you need to step aside and pay homage to the sideline cats picking up the slack-nahimean?

    so, yeah-we fucked...shit, we even made love. but i knew it was temporary. she knew too...though i could see in her eyes that it hurt her heart but the reality of things was that i had to move on at a certain point and this just couldn't last forever. i tried to tell her it was good for her too...i mean, just think-the queen of neo soul getting caught up with a white boy?? no matter how soulful that white boy might be, the world just wasn't ready for that. i told her, "chill girl...let that com shit run it's course and then move on...perhaps one of my west coast homies?" good folks out there.

    but yeah-like i was saying, we knew each other intimately...so i know what her body looks like in the bare. as far as the titties and ass, i can DEFINITELY confirm that that's her. as for the spider hole...well, at the time she was still into that earthy negro hippie shit. needless to say, she didn't shave...ANYWHERE. 70's pussy bush...along with fur on her legs and armpits. honestly, i didn't mind. it made for warm snuggling during the long, mildly-chilly okinawa winters after an incense scented love making session. but, sorry to say, i simply cannot confirm whether that barren fault line upon the mid section of said mystery woman belongs to my one time love supreme, miss badu.

    most intellects do not believe in god but they fear us just the same...bet you wouldn't believe me if i told you that i told her to say that. well, it's true.

  9. #9
    glaciers of ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by del liger View Post
    Her sister.
    yep.

  10. #10
    Darwin would be proud UniversalSoldja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,698

    Default

    Erykah Badukake
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

  11. #11
    But I Digress Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    chicago isdoooiiinnt it!
    Posts
    5,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliza View Post
    back around 99, the first time i lived in japan, me and the girl e-beezy had a "special" relationship. this was still the ankh/bohemian badu days so nobody really knew what kind of curves she really had.

    anyways, when she would fly out to asia for promotion or performances, she would always make sure to stop in oki to pay visit to your boy. at the time she was starting to fuck with common. i always had respect for the dude so we kept it on the low. non-the-less, it's a man's world and if you can't please your woman then you need to step aside and pay homage to the sideline cats picking up the slack-nahimean?

    so, yeah-we fucked...shit, we even made love. but i knew it was temporary. she knew too...though i could see in her eyes that it hurt her heart but the reality of things was that i had to move on at a certain point and this just couldn't last forever. i tried to tell her it was good for her too...i mean, just think-the queen of neo soul getting caught up with a white boy?? no matter how soulful that white boy might be, the world just wasn't ready for that. i told her, "chill girl...let that com shit run it's course and then move on...perhaps one of my west coast homies?" good folks out there.

    but yeah-like i was saying, we knew each other intimately...so i know what her body looks like in the bare. as far as the titties and ass, i can DEFINITELY confirm that that's her. as for the spider hole...well, at the time she was still into that earthy negro hippie shit. needless to say, she didn't shave...ANYWHERE. 70's pussy bush...along with fur on her legs and armpits. honestly, i didn't mind. it made for warm snuggling during the long, mildly-chilly okinawa winters after an incense scented love making session. but, sorry to say, i simply cannot confirm whether that barren fault line upon the mid section of said mystery woman belongs to my one time love supreme, miss badu.

    most intellects do not believe in god but they fear us just the same...bet you wouldn't believe me if i told you that i told her to say that. well, it's true.
    so she's a fraud beyond my wildest imagination?

  12. #12
    Persona don dada Machete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    A-T-L
    Posts
    10,304

    Default

    gliza's asian not asiatic
    you know he couldn't plumb those depths ...

  13. #13
    i'm not t3h ghei. fuq u gliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    gliza's asian not asiatic
    you know he couldn't plumb those depths ...
    for the last fucking time, i'm not asian. and yes, my story is true. me and badu use to do what we did.

  14. #14
    i'm not t3h ghei. fuq u gliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    so she's a fraud beyond my wildest imagination?
    yeah, basically. i always told her to take the dreads off before she came to see me. she was better than that.

    one time she brought seven with her...her and andre's son. i told her it was foul, put her up in a five star joint next to the beach and sent her off a couple days later. i didn't hate her for that, it's just that i respect a man's child and wouldn't want my seed rolling out to some other dude's crib so mama can get her fuck on. that wasn't my lane. to be honest though, seven did have my eyes and he is suspiciously lightly complected. and although me and e-beezy started getting hot and heavy in the 99 time frame, we did have an early fling a few years prior when she was just signing to some small time record company. i think they're now under the universal umbrella but that's whatever. andre treated that child like it was his-loved him and was a great father to him so who am i to step in and disrupt the balance? i mean, it might actually be his. we've never had a dna test done so who really know's?

  15. #15
    The Mayhem Co! max p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    on the streets
    Posts
    2,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliza View Post
    it's a man's world and if you can't please your woman then you need to step aside and pay homage to the sideline cats picking up the slack-nahimean?
    .
    ha!
    i might have to steal this one for my "friday "fb update...
    http://youtube.com/maxpeezy

    @maxpeezy


    *WHAT'S REALLY.....GOOD!* - DMX

  16. #16
    But I Digress Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    chicago isdoooiiinnt it!
    Posts
    5,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliza View Post
    yeah, basically. i always told her to take the dreads off before she came to see me. she was better than that.

    one time she brought seven with her...her and andre's son. i told her it was foul, put her up in a five star joint next to the beach and sent her off a couple days later. i didn't hate her for that, it's just that i respect a man's child and wouldn't want my seed rolling out to some other dude's crib so mama can get her fuck on. that wasn't my lane. to be honest though, seven did have my eyes and he is suspiciously lightly complected. and although me and e-beezy started getting hot and heavy in the 99 time frame, we did have an early fling a few years prior when she was just signing to some small time record company. i think they're now under the universal umbrella but that's whatever. andre treated that child like it was his-loved him and was a great father to him so who am i to step in and disrupt the balance? i mean, it might actually be his. we've never had a dna test done so who really know's?
    I'm not saying I believe you.........but I believe in Badu cheating on her man with a white dude.

  17. #17
    But I Digress Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    chicago isdoooiiinnt it!
    Posts
    5,793

    Default

    also lol at "soulful white boy" and "get rid of those dreads." birds of a feather man...

  18. #18
    i'm not t3h ghei. fuq u gliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    you do realize that was a wig, right?

  19. #19
    Ambassador of Taste Marvulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The L Train
    Posts
    8,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliza View Post
    i mean, it might actually be his. we've never had a dna test done so who really know's?
    Get that done... on Maury... holding up the day's newspaper... and get her to feature on the Tricktape.

    I'm not saying I don't believe you, cuz the shit I witnessed makes it easy to believe; it honestly makes all the sense, but still, story would be better with that happening. TMZ and Outkast reunion album and all that shit. Realest of talks, no slander.

    *edit
    n00dz?

  20. #20
    i'm not t3h ghei. fuq u gliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    and owe 14 years of child support? i think not.

  21. #21
    Ambassador of Taste Marvulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The L Train
    Posts
    8,219

    Default

    lol.

  22. #22
    But I Digress Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    chicago isdoooiiinnt it!
    Posts
    5,793

    Default

    I cant believe a white man touched her ewww I can never look at her the same now.

  23. #23
    i'm not t3h ghei. fuq u gliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    she's not the only famous black chick i knocked out the box.

    *edit* eh-semi famous. mtv2 type famous.

  24. #24
    But I Digress Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    chicago isdoooiiinnt it!
    Posts
    5,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juschillin View Post
    Erykah Badu is Preach from Don't Be A Menace.

  25. #25
    OMG i'm t3h Ghei!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    i always thought she had like a cups.

  26. #26
    Administrator It's Mere Bitches!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Pussy Palace
    Posts
    503

    Default

    turns out its an unedited rough cut. her sis was her body double & they forgot to edit her out


    http://www.trueskool.com/forum/topic...ht-now-about-t


    Erykah to Wayne Coyne: "You are an ass"

    By Larry Fitzmaurice and Amy Phillips on June 6, 2012 at 06:22 p.m. (source: Pitchfork)

    Last week, we posted a very NSFW video for the Flaming Lips and Erykah Badu's Heady Fwends cut "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face". The next day, the video was removed from Vimeo. Wayne Coyne tweeted "Sorry!!Sorry!!! Sorry!!!! Video First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is temporarily taken down...should be back up Monday!!"

    Earlier today, the Flaming Lips issued the following statement regarding the video:

    The video link that was erroneously posted on Pitchfork by the Flaming Lips of the Music Video “The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face”, which features Erykah Badu, is unedited and unapproved.. Sorry!! We, the Flaming Lips, accept full responsibility for prematurely having Pitchfork post it. It has outraged and upset a segment of fans and we apologize if we offended any viewers!!! This is a Flaming Lips video which features Erykah Badu and her sister Nayrok and is not meant to be considered an Erykah Badu or Nayrok statement, creation, or approved version.

    Today, Erykah Badu replied with a long tweet to Wayne Coyne. Her full statement is below:

    @waynecoyne then... perhaps, next time u get an occasion to work with an artist who respects your mind/art, you should send at least a ROUGh version of the video u PLAN to release b4 u manipulate or compromise the artist's brand by desperately releasing a poor excuse for shock and nudity that sends a convoluted message that passes as art( to some).
    Even with Window Seat there was a method and thought process involved. I have not one need for publicity . I just love artistic dialogue . And just because an image is shocking does not make it art.
    You obviously have a misconception of who I am artistically. I don't mind that but...
    By the way you are an ass.
    Yu did everything wrong from the on set .
    First:
    You showed me a concept of beautiful tasteful imagery( by way of vid text messages) .
    I trusted that. I was mistaken.
    Then u release an unedited, unapproved version within the next few days.
    That all spells 1 thing ,
    Self Serving .
    When asked what the concept
    meant after u explained it , u replied ,"it doesn't mean anything , I just want to make a great video that everyone is going to watch. "
    I understood , because as an artist we all desire that. But we don't all do it at another artist's expense .
    I attempted to resolve this respectfully by having conversations with u after the release but that too proved to be a poor excuse for art.
    From jump,
    You begged me to sit in a tub of that other shit and I said naw. I refused to sit in any liquid that was not water. But Out of RESPECT for you and the artist you 'appear' to be, I Didn't wanna kill your concept , wanted u to at least get it out of your head . After all, u spent your dough on studio , trip to Dallas etc.. Sooo, I invited Nayrok , my lil sis and artist, who is much more liberal ,to be subject of those other disturbing (to me ) scenes . I told u from jump that I believed your concept to be disturbing. But would give your edit a chance.
    You then said u would take my shots ( in clear water/ fully covered parts -seemed harmless enough) and Nayrok's part ( which I was not present for but saw the photos and a sample scene of cornstarch dripping ) and edit them together along with cosmic, green screen images ( which no one saw) then would show me the edit. .
    Instead, U disrespected me by releasing pics and rough vid on the internet without my approval. (Contract breech )
    That is equivalent to putting out a security camera's images of me changing in the fitting room.
    I never would have approved that tasteless, meaningless, shock motivated video .
    Our art is a reflection of who we are . I have no connection to those images shot in their raw version. I was interested in seeing an amazing edit that would perhaps change or alter my thoughts . Never happened .
    You also did the same thing with the song itself which displays crappy "rough "vocals by me . I let it go , perhaps iiiii was missing something, I thought.
    I Should have followed my first mind back in studio when recording the vocals "your way".
    ( Red flag.) It was uncomfortable.
    For that I am at fault .
    Consequently, brother, As a human I am disgusted with your what appears to be desperation and poor execution. And disregard for others . As a director I am unimpressed . As a sociologist I understand your type. As your fellow artist I am uninspired. As a woman I feel violated and underestimated.
    Hope it works out for ya ,Wayne.
    Really i could give a shit less.
    Still love your live show tho.
    And , you're welcomed.
    Lesson learned .
    By the way I have guested in very few videos. But I have always been given the opportunity to see the edit and contribute to it when my roll is substantial. Not this time .
    I guess u feel it better to apologize than ask for permission and be refused . Hey, Love u man, but your ways are not very nice .
    O, And on behalf of all the artists u have manipulated or plan to manipulate, find another way .
    These things have been said out of necessity.
    And if you don't like it
    you can KiSS MY Glittery ASS .
    O and Nayrok told me to tell u to kiss her ass too .
    Almost forgot.
    Peace

    Ms. Badu

    The Flaming Lips have not responded to a request for a response.

    Update: 6/6 7:45pm: Wayne Coyne tweeted: "Hey @fatbellybella I kissed it!!!! Thanks!!!!!!", accompanied by this photo. And then... "Yessss!!! Nice ass!!!!"

    bausse

  27. #27
    Administrator It's Mere Bitches!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Pussy Palace
    Posts
    503

    Default

    im still waiting on the unedited window seat vid & the hoopz porn to surface

  28. #28
    Ambassador of Taste Marvulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The L Train
    Posts
    8,219

    Default

    So... can Erykah's sister get it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •